Tuesday, October 20, 2009

WEB BROWSERS!!!!!!!!!

Tried watching the video on firefox, but it wouldn't let me : ( I have used google chrome before and the layout of this web browser is very plan and easy to get around. We use Internet explorer at work and I was unable download the video on Firfox, so I downloaded FireFox and was really impressed with the speed of the download. When you look at the internet explorers and compare them, Firefox has a lot more to offer there are plenty of features there on the page where as google does not have many listed on the page. I think from this little exercise I will be changing my web browser to Firefox.

Ive downloaded firefox to one of the work computers and I'm very impressed with speed of the browser along with the layout and functions available. Also when I downloaded the new browser it asked if I wanted to take all history and passwords from the Internet explorer which was awesome because I didn't have to manually save it all to firefox myself it did it by itself. Think this is going to be my new browser at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment